- Sales in focusing on doing sales
- Sales and sales management skills
- Sales process properly implemented
- Customer management development
EXAMPLE CUSTOMER TAILORED SALES TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR SALES PROFESSIONALS:
PRO SALES MANAGER
- A tailored sales training programme, especially designed for Sales Managers in charge of a sales team
- The Sales Manager improves professionally via coaching, role plays, exercises and by being observed by the trainer in real action.
- Emphasis put on goal setting, sharpening the daily sales managerial activities, coaching sales personnel and effective CRM utilization.
The Ideal case includes Pro Sales Manager and Pro Salesman carried out simultaneously, as the Sales Manager is responsible guiding the sales team hence on.
- A sales training module, especially designed for sales professionals doing active sales
- The sales representative practices via on-the-job-training, coaching, role plays, exercises how to improve doing practical sales.
- Emphasis is also put on sharpening of their own practical sales toolbox and taking advantage of features of the existing CRM -system.
- Personal assistance and coaching by the Sales Trainer, even joining the sales person in a sales mission. In the ideal case the own sales manager is taught these same coaching and feedback principles the Trainer facilitates.
- Repatriating lost or latent business potential
- Streamlining operational and managerial processes
- Towards an agile enterprise structure
- Digitalisation with sense
WITH SPROF STARDOM YOU START BRIDGING YOUR BUSINESS FROM THE “AS IS” TO THE “FUTURE STATE”, COMPREHENSIVELY WORKING THROUGH A PROCESS, NOT SEPARATELY RUN AND ADMINISTERED PROJECTS.
Sprof is supporting you from the start and sooner than you think you have absorbed the learnings and behavioural models that will keep you on track. Of course generating will-power and discipline in combination with decision making ability is a precondition for getting there. However, you will be coached and mentored in those issues as well.
Benefits of implying the Sprof Stardom Concept:
- You get a road map to take you where you ought to be. Your “To Be” situation is thoroughly defined and your whole organisation is aligned goal wise and mentally to the “To Be” status. Step by step the organisation is also equipped with the necessary skills, doing that.
- You finally get rid of old ingrained thoughts and behaviour models and look with new eyes on possibilities, simultaneously accumulating the willpower and discipline to get there.
- Repatriating a lot of the identified business potential found in the Opportunity phase, you are better off financially and customers will notice the new customer focused operational model positively. Your competitive edge is significantly sharper.
- Increased internal respect both between functions and individuals and the decision making authority delegated downwards improves the decision making throughout the organisation. This in addition with a new, improved leadership element containing, management style and on trust and internal respect built business culture will have a positive impact on work satisfaction and employee motivation.
- Tailored management system
- Managers’ individual development
TOP AND MID-MANAGMENT ARE THE KEY PLAYERS WHEN YOUR BUSINESS IS STRIVING FOR TOMORROW’S BUSINESS SUCCESS.
Sprof can truly assist your management in building a renewed, effective system for managing your operations. Managers need support with these efforts.
There are different approaches to improve your influential leadership:
Upgrading your Management Systems you will get a renewed structure for both your formal and informal management procedures. Goal setting, reporting and meeting structures will get renewed content, resulting in more effective and up-speeded decision making, this approach is also included in the Stardom framework.
The Executive Team Building -setup equips your EMT with better alignment of strategic outlining, empathizing improved internal communication skills and helps EMT members better understand one another.
Sprof’s Coaching and Mentoring services concentrates on developing the individual executives Workshop Facilitation, when managers and top specialists need to be brought together to bring together substance to business development issues. Working in well planned and executed workshops is certain to bring in value to the development process and Sprof uses its own materials to bring well-functioning concepts for professional execution of these.
HAVE A QUESTION?
CONTACT us and let’s talk.